Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Beginning

Even though I'm 16 days late, it's a new year and I'm making some changes, both creatively and personally. First off, you will now see that the primary location for my blog entries is right here on blogspot. A few months ago, I posted a poll for all of my site visitors asking where they preferred to read my blog; here on blogspot or continue to post directly on my website. Well, many of you said that you preferred a more interactive blog with the ability to "heart" and subscribe to your favourite entries, comment on what's been said, visit blog-related links and so on... So here it is, the new and improved location for all of my blog updates! Hope you like it!

Bear with me folks... the gallery update on my website is in sight, it's taken me a little longer than originally expected to take photos of all the beads, and post them. I promise it will be updated soon! As for the new beads on Etsy, I've decided that I don't want to reveal any new series of beads online until after the Canadian Bead Oasis show at the end of March. If you're in the Toronto area, be sure to come visit me for first dibs on my new styles! After the show, I'll take a few days to load new beads on Etsy, available for everyone!

Just a tidbit of news to share: One of my vessel pendant beads was featured in the current issue of Flow Magazine; the 4th Annual Women In Glass issue! You'll find me on page 10, along with many other talented gals from all parts of the world! Look for me in the next issue (Spring 2009) also!


Well I think I'll wrap up today's post, save some chat for the next coming days. Feel free to comment on my posts as you wish, even if it's just to say "hey" ... just because you can! hahaha

Thanks everyone for chiming in, talk soon.

No comments: