Monday, March 23, 2009

After the Show

Hello all,
I'm back from the Oasis show and it was great! I was feeling well all weekend thank goodness. I wanted to thank those of you that came out the visit the show! Thank you for all the get-well wishes you've sent via email as well as those of you that stopped by my booth to chat, I greatly appreciate it!

For anyone who didn't get a chance to come to the show, or didn't get a chance to snag a certain bead that you might have had your eye on... I've listed some new beads available for sale in my Etsy shop! www.airwynnglass.etsy.com

On a slightly different subject... I also had quite a few questions at the show regarding the "Graphic Design" brochure I had available on my table. Many of you asked if I had a set price for logo design. The answer: No, I do not have a set price for designing an image or logo as all logo designs vary of course. I will work with you individually to discuss what you would like and I will provide you with a customized quote. I design logos, websites, brochures, posters, business cards, etc. If any of you would like me to mail you a brochure/flyer along with my business card, please just send me an email with your mailing address and I'd be more than happy to mail you information!

After every bead show, I seem to come home with a mind full of creative ideas and designs that I'm anxious to try at the torch! I'll be busy in the studio until my next show on May 2nd (Toronto Bead Society Spring Bead Fair information can be found on my website). Until then, enjoy the beginnings of Spring weather and let's all hope the snow is gone for good!

Take care everyone.

No comments: