Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation Note

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be away on vacation for one week, leaving tomorrow afternoon and returning on Sunday August 2nd. I'm going up to Manitoulin Island to the cottage! Cell phone reception is "iffy" where I am and internet access is a "no-go"! So of course, I won't have access to my email while I'm away so any inquires or purchase requests from the first-come-first-serve sale here on my blog will be answered as soon as I get back! If you see that one of the beads on my blog are not yet SOLD then still feel free to email me letting me know that you want it and the first email that came in will get it! You'll just have to be patient and wait to find out if you were the first to email, until I get back! Sorry, but I hope you find the beads are worth the wait! My favourite is the Starry Night focal, which took me a few weeks to decide if I wanted to let it go or not, hee hee!

All custom orders have been shipped today, so look for them in the mail in the next couple of days! All Etsy orders placed while I'm away will be made and shipped the first week when I return.

I best get back to laundry and packing, etc...
Wish me good weather please!! :)
Be back soon.

No comments: