Monday, January 4, 2010

Return to Routine

Well the holidays are over now and it's back to the 'ol grind I guess.  I'm hoping 2010 will bring me some new routines as well... new routines I've been postponing for quite some time but now realize, it's definitely time for some changes.  I'm not going to necessarily call them "new years resolutions" but instead "positive permanent changes".  I'm spending the day taking down the Christmas tree and putting away all of the decorations... a task that always seems to take longer than anticipated.  But first, I'm going to enjoy a nice hot bowl of wonton soup, hoping it makes my sore throat feel better.  I've been struggling with a bad cough/cold for the last week or so and I'm hoping to feel better real soon. 

Cheers to new beginnings for 2010!

Be back soon.

No comments: