Thursday, September 25, 2008

Piccadilly Pods & Dirty Martini's

Just a quick note to let you all know that I just listed some new beads on Etsy! They're fun and funky and I hope you'll check 'em out! They're the first of I don't know how many, but I do know that I'll be listing more items in my shop when I have a bit more time.., right now I'm on my way out to dinner. Over the next little while while I ponder over how to recreate my blog on it's own site right here, I'll be posting updates on both this blog and the one on my website.

I'm liking this blogspot this so far. I've been playing around with some of the features... adding gadgets and photos and links, oh my! I just wish I could somehow transfer over all my past blog entires from my website and archive them all here accordingly (anyone? Bueller? anyone?) Post a comment if you please?!

I'm starving so I gotta run... so consider this your fair warning: awesome beads coming soon to an Etsy shop near you!

Ciao for now.

No comments: