Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back to normal.

Well I'm back from my shows and I'm ready to head back into the studio full-force this weekend, getting busy creating some new beads and working on some new designs and a little something else that's new for me as well! I'm still in the experimenting mode, so it'll be a little while before I can debut this new upcoming line of work. The Ottawa show was fantastic and a huge success! Congrats to Grace for organizing such a great show! I am positive that it will be expanding for next year, so look forward to that!

I hope to list some new things in my Etsy shop in the next little while as well. As for site maintenance, I'll be adding new eye-candy to my gallery! Now that things are getting back to normal, I'll be able to start taking custom orders again after this weekend as well. Those of you that are thinking of Christmas presents, you may want to get your orders in soon to ensure delivery before the holiday mayhem begins!

Nothing much else to share tonight. I'll be back again soon, hopefully with those gallery additions as promised! :)

No comments: