Thursday, November 13, 2008

Unbelievable!

Needless to say, my weekend was absolutely amazing!!! Sunday was indeed a dream come true. In fact, I'm going through post-concert depression right now! hahaha It will be a day that I will never forget!

Thanks to my mom and Jay for working my booth for me on the Sunday at the TBS. The show was great. Thanks to all those that came out to visit! The winner of the $25.00 gift certificate is Carol W. of Toronto. Congrats Carol, I'll be emailing you. I'll be pretty busy this week, preparing for my Ottawa show this weekend! If you're in the area, you should check it out!

Gotta cut this short tonight ... lots to do! I'll be back after the Ottawa show. After this weekend, I'm not scheduled for another show until March, so hopefully I'll be able to be present a little more often on here, adding to the gallery and adding more beads on Etsy and whatnot.

Take care.

No comments: