Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Raining Art

I just realized that I haven't blogged in ten days (too busy tweeting on twitter I guess) so I thought I'd share this really cool thing I came across today. It's a fellow blogger and it's called Crooked Brains. If you love interesting and unusual forms of art, then you'll find yourself looking through this photo-intense blog for hours upon hours!
Check out one of the latest posts on the blog.... art with umbrellas. A simple object, yet stunning outcome. More pics on http://www.crookedbrains.net/







As for me, I'm still working on some custom orders, hoping to get them all completed by the end of this weekend. I'll be browsing Queen St. in Toronto on Friday afternoon. It's supposed to be a gorgeous day and I'm looking forward to exploring all of the artsy-fartsy shops and all of the great bead stores (that I don't even think I could count on both hands the number of them there are on Queen alone!) It should be a nice day! Ciao.

No comments: