Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nice n' Swamped

The weekend has come to an end, and I have to say I'm relieved. It was a great weekend in so many ways, but in so many other ways... it was super-charge swamped! As many of you know, I was at the Toronto Bead Society Spring Fair which was great as always! Thank you to all who came out to the show and a special shout out to all of you sportin' my stickers! (Email me for details if you didn't have a sticker, and you're curious on how to get 10% off of my beads at select shows in the future!)


Bonus #1: My younger sister came home from her first year of university in Ottawa! It was a hard thing to get used to her gone for 8 months as we're peculiarly close for sisters six years apart so we're told! I missed her a lot and I'm glad she's home! Bonus #2: She helped me at the show yesterday and we got a chance to chat and catch-up a bit too!

I'm nearly done all of my post-show tasks; re-organization, email catch-up, etc. Thank you to those that placed a custom order at the show. I will be emailing you all shortly regarding a completion date for your orders! They are always greatly appreciated!

I have my consultation appointment for scheduling my surgery tomorrow, so wish me luck! I AM lucky that I've been feeling well for the last month! Let's hope it continues!

Signing off for now (I'm exhausted!)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: