Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...And the WINNER is?

Thanks to those of you that commented here on my blog and on facebook... the overwhelming consensus is that this season's hottest colour is PURPLE with accents of teal and gray! Sounds really nice!

However, the winner of the Colour Contest is.....



~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~


MARY MEREDITH of Georgetown, ON. and her fave colours are a mix of carnelian orange, pale turquoise and accents of bronze/brown ... perfect for autumn! Congrats Mary! Please email me your address and I will send you your bead! (I'll make it this weekend and post pics early next week so you all can see what I came up with!)


Furthermore, I cleaned about half of the beads I made yesterday... the others will have to wait until tomorrow! But these babies are strung and ready for their price tags!



I'll be busy the next few days with last minute stuff to do for my show this weekend in Guelph! If you're in the area, I hope you'll come check it out! Click here for more info on the show!

Be back next week!

1 comment:

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Darn, I didn't win the bead but was still excited to see my name on your post! :) Have fun at the bead show this weekend, if I make it, I'll stop by and say hello!