Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Fresh Start... Again!

Thanks to all who came out to the Canadian Bead Oasis Show on the weekend! Always nice to see many of the same faces with new inspirations, and to meet new people and inspire!
As usual, coming home from a three day show (four days including set up time) always takes a toll on me, poops me out! It doesn't end after tear-down either... my studio always looks as if it was hit by a hurricane after a show. The mess from last minute projects before the show and then the boxes of "stuff" everywhere from the show, leaving a mere pathway from the door to the torch.

Well, I spent literally ALL day yesterday, not only cleaning... but actually organizing too! I'm proud of myself, a studio clean-up was a long time coming and it's completely done and ready for me to start fresh again, (with the exception of a good vacuum job, I'll get to that later today!)




Notice the time on the clock?
It was indeed a full day and night of cleaning!



Cleaned and re-dipped a good amount of mandrels...
ready to start at the torch again!



Ready to experiment with some new glass colours!



Do you think maybe I put too many books on the shelf?
It appears to be struggling :)



...still have to do a few "book work" things from the show (and I wanna get in that episode of Survivor on my DVR before Thursday night comes around again and I get behind!)

Be back soon.
Thanks for chiming in.

Ciao.

P.S. A little birdie told me that there is another beadFX Lampwork Trunk show in the planning, so look out for news about that coming up!

No comments: