Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Success

Another show done... and it was another success! Thanks to all of you that came out to the show (even though it was pouring rain pretty much all day!) As expected, there were a lot of new faces and new contacts as well as familiar customers that attend all the bead shows in the Toronto area!

It was a nice venue with more than enough volunteers that did a wonderful job making sure the vendors' tummies were full of food and Tim Horton's coffee! :) They were all wonderful! I also donated one of my "Fairy Pod Pendants" to the silent auction, where the proceeds went to the Grand River Gallery. Congrats to the winner... if you're out there reading this! :)

I now have a couple of custom orders to make, so I'll get started on those first thing tomorrow! ...as well as Mary's bead, as winner of the Colour Contest! (see previous posts!)

Back at the torch tomorrow, right now I have to put all my show stuff away, until the end of the month for the Toronto Bead Society show!

Enjoy this crisp autumn air (if the rain holds up!)

Be back soon!

No comments: