Friday, October 30, 2009

I've been featured!

Just wanted to pop in here for a few minutes to let you all know that I've been featured on the OGBA (Ottawa Glass Bead Artists) blog in preparation for the 2nd annual OGBA Show and Sale coming up next weekend! Click here to read the feature.

You will also see my work included on the OGBA Show postcard advertisement, which will be available for you at this weekend's Toronto Bead Society Show. If you can't attend the TBS show this weekend, but you'd like a postcard with all of the OGBA Show info, please just email me your mailing address and I'd be happy to send you one.


Well, I better get back to packing up for this weekend's show. It's in the CNIB Building on Bayview in Toronto this year. The show runs tomorrow October 31st 10 - 5 (you can shop for beads all day and still have enough time to get the kids ready for trick-or-treating after the show) and Sunday 11 - 5. Hope you all can make it!

Be back soon.

No comments: